VACANCY NOTICE POST OF ICT TECHNICIAN (Temporary)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of ICT Technician (Temporary) within the Anguilla Social Security Board.
The key functions of the post are to:
- Provide ongoing advice and support to the Officer, Information and Communications Technology on the planning, acquisition, utilization and maintenance of the Board's ICT Systems.
- Participate in the resolution of hardware and software issues in a timely manner
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and adhoc backup & restoration of Internal ICT Systems.
- Recommend improvement to ICT systems for greater efficiency of operations as necessary.
- Participate in the documentation of appropriate ICT procedures and business functions.
- Log and resolve Helpdesk calls, communicate with staff and customers to facilitate information flow and status of current requests.
- Participate in Information Technology related projects as required.
The ideal applicant would:
- Administer the Board's ICT Systems as directed.
- Implement approved software/hardware changes.
- Prepare and submit inventory reports in accordance with established schedules.
The Incumbent must possess
- Basic theoretical and practical knowledges and skills in computer operations practices and operating requirements of automated applications and computer hardware.
- The ability to think logically and practically.
- Good interpersonal and communicative (both oral and written) skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within stringent time constraints.
- Four (4) Caribbean Examinations Council passes at the General Proficiency level or equivalent, including English Language and Information Technology and Advanced Level certificate in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
Written applications including current Curriculum Vitae should be submitted on or before Friday, October 18th, 2019 and addressed to:
Director of Social Security Social Security Board P O Box 243 The Valley, AI-2640 Anguilla Tel: 1-264-497-2201-2202 Email: email@example.com