VACANCY NOTICE POST OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Human Resources Manager within the Anguilla Social Security Board. The post is in Grade 7 of the Board's Salary Scale.
The key duties of the post are to:
- Strengthen the execution capabilities of ASSB by aligning the people, processes, structure, governance, leadership and culture to its strategy.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a Strategic Transformational Leadership and Management Programme (STLMDP) to drive the ASSB transformation.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a system to realign the ASSB culture to its strategy.
- Participate in the development of ASSB's Strategic and Operational Plans.
- Analyse the Strategic Plan and determine the implications for the HR Management System and the indications for HR Management activities.
- Develop and disseminate appropriate HR Management philosophies and strategic and operational plans, forecasting manpower requirements by Department and delineating strategies, policies, plans and programmes for the procurement, integration, development, productive utilization, compensation and separation of appropriate numbers and quality of people.
- Provide consultative advice and guidance for line managers in the development and implementation of specific education, training, career and succession plans and programmes for their respective Departments.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate internal communication and motivational mechanisms.
- Develop, implement and ensure the effective utilization by line managers of an appropriate Employee Evaluation System, which provides for the conduct of interactive Performance Appraisals and Employee Potential Assessments.
- Develop, establish and maintain effective policies and procedures for the resolution by line managers of employee grievances and industrial relations matters.
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
The ideal applicant would be responsible for:
- The performance management system alignment with the Social Security Board strategy.
- Strategic Human Resource Planning.
- HR Policy formulation, dissemination and implementation.
- Organization and Job Design.
- Development and management of the HR sub-functions of the employee lifecycle: Organization and Manpower Planning, Employment, Development. Compensation Administration, Integration, Employee Relations, Employee Services and Separation.
The incumbent must possess well developed theoretical and practical knowledges and skills in Human Resource Management theory and practice, familiarity with the statutory, regulatory and legal frameworks in which the Board operates, excellent interpersonal, communicative skills, calculative ability, interpretative judgment, a thorough understanding and appreciation of the precepts, principles and concepts "organization culture" and "organization change" and well developed orientation to the goals, objectives and perspectives of the Social Security Board.
These knowledges, skills and abilities are normally obtained in the process of acquisition of a Bachelor's Degree in an Applied Behaviour Science with post graduate training in Management with particular emphasis on Organization Theory and Behaviour and HR Management Theory and Practice together with at least five years post qualification experience in a similar or related HR Management job function.
Written applications including current Curriculum Vitae should be submitted on or before 28th February, 2020 and addressed to:
Director Social Security Board Social Security Office The James Ronald Webster Building P O Box 243 The Valley, AI-2640 Anguilla Tel: 1-264-497-2201-2202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org