SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD COVID-19 UPDATE - ONLINE PAYMENTS AND COMMUNICATION METHODS
Dear Valued Customers & Stakeholders
At the Social Security Board, you can be certain that we are committed to doing everything in our power to support you during these uncertain times. In adherence to the safety protocols our Office is currently closed to the public until further notice. However, in an effort to continue serving you and ensure business continuity, the Board has introduced the measures outlined below, as we closely monitor the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our customers and stakeholders.
Online Payments: Important: After making a payment select the NCBA option to print a receipt.
- Social Security Board (SSB) is now an online banking payee with the National Commercial Bank of Anguilla (NCBA) for both EC$ and US$ currencies. Employers and Self-Employed persons can now make their contribution payments online via the NCBA Online/Internet Banking service.
- Please note that customers must first have an NCBA Online Banking account; go to this account and follow NCBA's direction for setting up SSB as a Payee. You can select Social Security USD or Social Security XCD based on currency of payment. Click here for Instructions.
- Important: After making a payment select the NCBA option to print a receipt. Customers are asked to email this receipt together with their Contributions Return forms (CR1s) to email@example.com.
At the SSB, we understand the importance of you being able to communicate with us during the closure of the Office. Therefore, we have ensured that our lines of communication remain open for you to contact us via the channels listed below. Communication Methods:
- You can still contact the Social Security Office at (264) 497-2201/2 or 3201/2 between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Monday to Friday), and our Public Relations and Customer Care Officers will be available to take your call.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for general information.
- Email scanned Benefit claim forms to email@example.com
- Email scanned Contributions Return (CR1s) forms and payment receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website and social media platforms for information at www.ssbai.com and Facebook, and keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 information at covid.ssbai.com and beatcovid.ai.
A drop box is available outside the Office to drop off CR1s with cheque payments and Benefit claim forms.
We encourage you to continue to observe all safety protocols established by the local health and government authorities inclusive of frequent washing of hands and social distancing, to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.