PUBLIC NOTICE FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY BOARD
The Social Security Board continues to recognize the efforts of the Government, healthcare workers, and front-line staff as they serve and work towards getting Anguilla through this period of COVID-19 shutdown.
The Board is pleased to inform the general public of the following:
- Pensions that were due on Monday, 3rd May were paid as scheduled.
- The Unemployment Assistance Benefit (UAB) Applications platform is now open for the month of April. The first Batch of payments for April will be made on or before Friday, May 7th. Applicants are asked to please use the status feature at www.uassistance.ai for updates and to check their application status.
- Sickness and Maternity claims will be paid on or before Friday, May 14th.
- All persons are reminded to provide their Bank Account information for direct deposit. Please ensure that the currency of the Bank Account is specified.
- The public is encouraged to utilize Social Security Dropbox and electronic payment services via online banking.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as the Social Security Office remains closed in accordance with the Government's directive. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and encourage you to adhere to the established COVID-19 protocols. Continue to engage in good hygienic practices and the mandatory wearing of masks for your safety, that of your families and the community at large.
Keep safe and vaccinate!