VACANCY NOTICE POST OF ICT TECHNICIAN ( Temporary )
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of ICT Technician (Temporary) within the Anguilla Social Security Board.
The key functions of the post are to:
- Provide ongoing advice and support to the Officer, Information and Communications Technology on the planning, acquisition, utilization and maintenance of the Board's ICT Systems.
- Participate in the resolution of hardware and software issues in a timely manner
- Assist with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and adhoc backup & restoration of Internal ICT Systems.
- Recommend improvement to ICT systems for greater efficiency of operations as necessary.
- Participate in the documentation of appropriate ICT procedures and business functions.
- Log and resolve Helpdesk calls, communicate with staff and customers to facilitate information flow and status of current requests.
- Participate in Information Technology related projects as required.
The ideal applicant would:
- Administer the Board's ICT Systems as directed.
- Implement approved software/hardware changes.
- Prepare and submit inventory reports in accordance with established schedules.
The Incumbent must possess
- Basic theoretical and practical knowledges and skills in computer operations practices and operating requirements of automated applications and computer hardware.
- The ability to think logically and practically.
- Good interpersonal and communicative (both oral and written) skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within stringent time constraints.
- Four (4) Caribbean Examinations Council passes at the General Proficiency level or equivalent, including English Language and Information Technology and Advanced Level certificate in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
Written applications including current Curriculum Vitae should be submitted on or before Friday, June 25th, 2021 and addressed to:
Director of Social Security Social Security Board P O Box 243 The Valley, AI-2640 Anguilla Tel: 1-264-497-2201-2202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org