VACANCY NOTICE POST OF TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS CLERK
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Temporary Accounts Clerk within the Anguilla Social Security Board. The post is in Grade 1 of the Board's Salary Scale.
The key functions of the post are to:
To perform accounting and clerical support functions so as to ensure the achievement of financial and accounting objectives.
The ideal applicant would:
- Prepare and process payment vouchers
- Process online wire transfers.
- Prepare cheques
- Assist with filing of vouchers. (as required).
- Process contribution refunds.
- Post daily transactions to the General Ledger as may be required.
- Assist with the preparation of invoices.
- Respond to routine queries and requests for information from the Department.
- Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
The Incumbent must possess
- Sound computer and computational skills.
- A thorough understanding of routine accounting principles and practices as well as cash control procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills and an appropriate orientation to the goals, objectives and perspectives of the Social Security Board.
- Four Caribbean Examination Council passes at the General Proficiency Level or equivalent, two of which should be English Language and Mathematics or Principles of Accounts.
- Experience in a similar or related job would be an asset.
Written applications including current Curriculum Vitae should be submitted on or before Friday, February 17, 2023 and addressed to:
Acting Director Social Security Board P.O. Box 243 The Valley Tel 1-264-497-2201-2202